Tuesday, August 26, 2008

NYC



















We are headed to NYC this weekend for Adaela's first New York trip. We are sure this will be the first trip of many for our little monkey. I am so excited to show her the city we love so much. I can't wait to meet Miss Samaire and see her lovely parents!






I am so excited to see Sara and Lauren and Tracy and Vanessa and James and Adam and Marissa and Jen and Margo and.... the list is too long. I am sure it will be a very different trip with a 4 month old, but, great none the less.








4 comments:

The Celiac Diva said...

THESE PICTURES ARE AMAZING!!! I can't wit to see you, I'm sososososo excited!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics... the one with Andy kind of freaked me out... if you look at it it looks like Andy's arm is Adaela's. haha. How crazy would it be for your baby to have a grown man's arm! I'm not opposed.

See you soon!

~m said...

And Samaire cannot wait to meet her!!! We're so excited!

Kristina said...

Have a fun time in NYC. Take care of my girl, Ms. Leslie.

Smooches,
Gabriel

PS, love the cute new pictures!