Monday, November 3, 2008

Three Years



Happy Anniversary, Andy. I can't believe it has been three years already.


I could not be more grateful for every moment with you. Thank you for the times you've made me laugh. Thank you for your patience with me when it takes me forever to get of the car :).



Thank you for all the incredible meals you have made for me. Thank you for all the walks together. Thank you for your hand to hold. Thank you keeping me warm.




Thank you for all the sacrifices you have made for me. Thank you for being you, strong, funny, and steady.





Thank you for showing up three years ago.



Thank you for showing up every moment since. For me. For our Family.





Thank you for being an incredible Dad and husband. I love you.
Here is to a hundred more years.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwwwwww!! You two are so cute. :)


Glad Adaela's nothing but chubby. ;) How strange for them to send you through all those hoops about her leg!! She is a darling!