Sunday, March 22, 2009

Zoo-ba-lee-ZOO

Grandma and Grandpa Ahlvers are were hear visiting and Adaela had a blast. They played games all day long while I was at work. Grandma is convinced Miss A will be walking any day now. I promise to keep you posted.

So, I took off work on Friday and we took our first trip to the Naples Zoo. Stephanie and Addison met us and we had a great time.
Adaela took a "ride" with Grandpa in his snazzy wheel chair at the zoo. She enjoyed the view and the company. And, I am pretty sure Grandpa had fun too with the wiggly worm, Adaela.



Adaela seemed to like the lions the best. I think it is because the lions most resemble Mom's hair every morning. Overall, the Naples zoo was pretty nice. The local news was there filming the new lion cubs and Adaela, Mom, Stephanie, and Addison made the news!

The whole day was SO exciting that Adaela and I had to do a little dance. Please see below...
Yes, she is a genius dancer!

1 comment:

~m said...

P.S. I love your hair all long and stuff. I mean LOVE.