Thursday, May 21, 2009

Family Vacation


We are headed for a full-on-Ahlvers/Amick family vacation on Friday. My parents fly in on Tuesday night and tomorrow we are picking up the rented mini-van and heading to Orlando for the week. Uncle Nolan flies into Orlando tomorrow night to begin the week of family fun.
I am SO excited that Tuesday we are going to Discovery Cove and swimming with the Dolphins. This is on my "life list" and I could blow up from anticipation.
But, even more exciting than the dolphins, I will get an entire week with my family and no work. It has been a bit of a rough/challenging spring and I am ready to rest and rejuvenate. My brother has a way of making me laugh and remember being little and silly and I could use a little of that right now.
So, tonight we are packing up all the baby gear and our swim suits and tomorrow we head out of Adaela's first family vacation. Let the games begin!

No comments: