Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Heart Walk




My Heart Walk is over and it was a complete success! What a relief and what a blessing.


I have been fundraising for Heart Walks for 4 years now, but, never had to deal with the logistics of the event for over 4000 people before. Due to layoffs in our office I am now in charge of the event planning too. This includes food, tents, water, scripts, maps, permits, volunteers, etc.


Any one who knows me knows I am not afraid to ask for anything. But, planning for details is not a strong point of mine...until now. I did it, it took a lot of lists, and some sweat, but, I did it.


And it is over.



Now, on to Christmas and a New Year.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats! Eeek! Event planning for huge events all by yourself? It is a nightmare! So glad you made it through...and will flying colors, no doubt. xxoo