Sunday, February 7, 2010

One Day


I have been thinking a lot of the power of a day. Earlier this week I had friend of friends welcoming their first born into the world. On this same day, a family I know through work was testing to see if their only child had cancer.


I was amazed that one day could hold so much. Our friends having their baby, feeling so much joy and hope, and our friends praying and worrying about their little son. How could all of this fit in one day?


I know that this is the reality of everyday, but, it has never quite touched me like this before.


Thankfully, the family discovered their son did not have cancer, a total blessing.


If you are reading this please know you are a blessing in my day and I am thankful that you are in my life this day.

2 comments:

~m said...

and you are a blessing in mine!

Reading_Room said...

Dear Leslie.....

The uncertainties, of life ,
actually makes life worth living..