Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Big Girl

Wow! Nine months has flown by my sweet girl. You have come a long way. We have come a long way together. Thank you for your patience with me. We have learned together how this all works. Thank you for your sweet silliness. Thank you for the way you greet me each day with excitement.

Thank you for your determination and intensity. You are definitely my daughter, and you are definitely yourself. You are Adaela Elizabeth Amick and I love you.



I am so happy and excited to watch you achieve each new milestone. At the same time I am so sad to watch you get so big so fast.

I want to put you in a box and keep you my little baby forever.

Yesterday, you crawled over and looked right at me and said "Mom." In that moment, I melted. That is what it is all about. I am your Mom.


I feel so blessed to get to watch you each day become more and more the woman God made you to be.
I love you Adaela,
Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet post... but the real question is, WHO BOUGHT HER A GIANT PENIS WITH LEGS?!?!?! hahaha... seriously, it's hilarious. She seems none to impressed with it either.

Hope you're all doing well. Miss you suckas... and your giant penis toys too. :)

Unknown said...

Umm...

guilty.