Sunday, July 26, 2009

Update

Hello World,

I am writing with a weaning update. Letting your baby grow up is hard. My hormone levels have reached a whole new level of awesomeness. I have the broken out face and weepy episodes to prove it. My boobs are official back to their tiny selves :( and I have mysteriously dropped about 5lbs, ah hormones ( probably mostly boobs, yes they are that much smaller).

I am being reminded lately that I like a plan. I have never loved changed and now I have a living reminder in Miss Adaela that nothing stays the same. She is different, although more wonderful, everyday.

I am in one of those "in between" times. I am working on being thankful for the Grace of the moment. I feel like I am working on figuring out who I am today.

I found myself as a growing prego, then a new Mama, then a nursing/working Mom, now I in this toddler stage trying to figure out where I fit in.

Lot of unknown. It is good for me, a lesson in living in the moment. But, not my favorite. Alas, this too shall pass.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Want to know a way to treat yourself and make yourself feel better???

GO AND BUY SOME SEXY NEW BRAS! :) Made me feel a LOT better. :) As did the pint of Ben and Jerry's.